Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
We are specialized in to design and manufacturing of Air Cooled Heat Exchanger, using in-house manufactured finned tubes.
Air cooled heat exchanger offer following advantages over other conventional & crimped type finned tube Heat Exchanger.
* More surface area per square feet of heat exchanger
* Lower air resistance, resulting in less power to deliver the required C.F.M.
* Reduction in number of tubes for given B.T.U. transfer per rate area, resulting in fuel saving
* Light weight easier handling
* More fins per inch can be incorporated on entire tube length
* Available in both forced and induced draft configurations
The combination of low friction air loses/ high air velocity and maximum heat transfer per square feet of face area results in extremely high heating or cooling capacity of heat exchanger in a given space.
The company has its own fining facilities, where finned tubes with various configurations and in variety of materials are manufactured. The tubing of these heat exchangers are built from high grade raw materials like carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, copper and other alloys. The Fins are made up of materials like Aluminum, Carbon steel, Marine grade Aluminum and Copper and are available in ‘L’ or ‘G’ type fitting arrangements. These high performance heat exchangers are fitted with special and heavy duty fans and motors. These are available in the market in various models like Cover Plate / Plug Box and pipe bend.
The finned tubes heat exchanger can be assembled to performance requirement of your specific application. Typical industrial application where air cooled heat exchangers are in operation.